Texas Speed® (15-21) Mustang GT 1-7/8" x 3" 304SS Long Tube Headers with Catted X-Pipe
- Free Shipping USA (Exc. HI, AK, PR)
2015 - 2021 Ford Mustang GT
2017+ vehicles will require cutting and welding at rear of x-pipe to axle-back exhaust due to a change in factory exhaust pipe diameter.
This system features all stainless steel tubing to provide our customers with the best possible products at pricing that cannot be beat! Why pay competitors $1,100 or more for a set of headers only? The TSP long tube headers and x-pipe are fully mandrel-bent on CNC mandrel benders for the best possible flow and accuracy possible! The system will include the necessary band clamps to connect our x-pipe to your factory exhaust system.
- 1-7/8" 304 Stainless Steel Headers
- 2.0 mm Thick Tubing
- 3" Merge-Style Collector w/ Welded O2 Bung
- Includes Exhaust Clamps
- Includes O2 Extension Harnesses
- Includes 3" Stainless Steel X-Pipe With High-Flow Catalytic Converters (NOT CARB CERTIFIED!)
- Velocity Spike for Improved Power and Torque
- Includes MLS Exhaust Gaskets