2015 - 2018 Ford Mustang GT/GT350
2015 - 2018 Ford F-150
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DIRECT FUEL INJECTED ENGINES!
This 2-Step connects right to your late model Ford to produce consistent launches and quicker 60-foot times by setting an rpm limit for staging
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
If your Coyote powered Ford was built after February 23, 2016, and you need a 2-Step rev-limiter for consistent burnouts or launches, MSD part number 87311 has you covered. When activated, the 2-Step will hold your engine at a constant RPM. This can be achieved by way of a clutch switch or push button. As soon as your activation switch or button is released, full ignition is restored and you're off to the races. The rpm is adjusted with two built-in rotary dials ranging from 1,000-10,900 rpm in 100 rpm increments. A handy LED shows when the launch rev limit is active.
- Easily set a launch rpm for consistent holeshots
- Connects to the factory coils for easy installation
- The best way to achieve consistent launches
- Easily plugs into factory coil connectors