This system produced gains of up to +6 HP and +5 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno.
3" - 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" - 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
High-Flow 304 Stainless Steel Polished Mufflers:
This system features high-flow 304 stainless steel polished mufflers, producing a deep sound. The mufflers has a polished finish for ultimate corrosion resistance.
This system features a 4" x 16" 304 stainless steel resonator to reduce drone. An optional resonator delete pipe is available (PN 49M10007).
Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 4-1/2" diameter carbon fiber 304 stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tips. The tips features an aFe POWER logo for a unique style.
Utilizing a factory style flange and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
Integrated Mitered Merge Collector:
A mitered merge collector is used to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% TIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Up to +6 HP and +5 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 3" - 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Brushed Finished 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Carbon Fiber 304 Stainless Steel Clamp-On Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Flange and Bayonet Hangers for a Secure Fit
- 100% TIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation