aFe® Product Warranty
advanced FLOW engineering (aFe Power) warrants its products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material. Please read our Warranty Policy carefully and follow our Return, Replacement, and Refund Policy when returning a product to aFe Power.
New and unused returns
aFe will accept any returns within 30 days of purchase of any products that were purchased directly from aFe Power that are unused. All returns must be new and in the original packaging for a full refund. If the return is past 30 days of the original purchase, new and unused, a store credit will be given.
All warranty is limited only to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product. Under no circumstances will the obligation or liability of aFe exceed the purchase price of the product as indicated on the original bill of sale. aFe excludes and disclaims any liability or obligation for incidental or consequential damages and cost related to such damages including but not limited to installation, removal or repair labor, rental vehicles, tow or any other inconvenience costs. Such costs will be the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
aFe does not warranty any open box, used or items purchased from third party eBay sellers.
• Turbochargers that have been opened or modified
• Any products that have been cut, welded, or modified
• Any Scorcher Electronics that have been installed and non-defective
• Any exhaust items that have been installed on the vehicle
If you are missing any items, fill out the online form at afepower.com/tech or contact us at 888-901-7693. Please have the following items ready:
• Part Number
• Copy of invoice
• List of items missing
• A photo of a round green sticker located on all exhaust products, filters, air intakes, intercoolers, etc.
• Your contact information
If you are going to return any product back to aFe, you must first receive an RGA (Returns Good Authorization) number and write that number on the box you are returning, along with a copy of the RGA sent to you. All shipments being returned to aFe must be shipped prepaid by the customer.
If you are requesting a replacement part, you must first receive an RGA and aFe must receive the item for inspection. After review of the product returned and approval by our returns department, aFe will then send a replacement item. aFe will not send any replacement part before receiving the warranty return.
252 Granite Street
Corona, CA 92879
Tech Business Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 4:00PM PST
• aFe warrants their products to be free from manufacturer’s defects due to workmanship and material.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
• Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
• Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
• Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
• Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
• Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
• All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe part.
Product Category P/N Prefix Warranty Duration Direct OE Replacement Filters 10, 11, 30, 31, 71, 73 Life of the vehicle Racing Filters 18 1 year Universal 21, 24, 72 2 years Air Intake Systems 50, 51, 54, 55, 75 2 years Exhaust Systems 49 2 years Intercoolers & Intercooler Tubes 46-2 2 years Intake Manifolds 46-1 2 years Differential Cover 46-7 Life of the vehicle Exhaust Manifolds 46 2 years Throttle Body Spacers 46-3 2 years Fluid Filters 44 90 days Pre-Filters 28 2 years Heavy Duty OE Replacement 70 2 years Power Sports OE Replacement 81, 87 2 years Power Sports Intake Systems 85 2 years Fuel System 42 2 years Suspension 20X, 40X, 50X 1 year
No other warranty expressed or implied applies nor is any person or advanced FLOW engineering authorized to assume any other warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.