In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to +10 horsepower and +11 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno.
Dual, free-flowing, 304 stainless steel mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing more horsepower and torque potential.
Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 4-1/2" diameter carbon fiber 304 stainless steel exhaust tips. The tips features an aFe POWER logo for a unique style.
Installation is a snap:
This Takeda exhaust system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during any driving conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style, long lasting fit.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface.
Tune up and dress up your Honda Civic Si Sedan with I4-1.5L (t) engine with the Takeda 3" to 2-1/2" 304 cat-back exhaust with dual carbon fiber tips.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +10 HP & +11 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Constructed from 3" to 2-1/2" Mandrel Bent, 304 Stainless Steel for Performance and Long Lasting Good Looks
- Dual Free-Flowing Stainless Steel Mufflers Delivers a Deep, Aggressive Tone
- Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Carbon Fiber 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- 100% Hand TIG Welded for Strength and Durability