2014 - 2022 Infiniti Q50
2014 - 2022 Infiniti Q60
Add dyno-proven performance and an aggressive exhaust sound by replacing the restrictive factory mufflers and tubing with this Takeda 2-1/2" open y-pipe and mid-pipe. This modular Takeda system increased exhaust velocity for performance gains of up to +6 HP and +5 lbs. x ft. torque as measured on our in-house dyno. Mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing and resonator delete pipes greatly increase flow and sound. TIG-welded for durability and longevity, this system is designed to fit factory mounting locations for an easy install. No cutting or modifying required.
In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +6 HP and +5 lbs. x ft. torque.
This modular Takeda Y-pipe and Mid-pipe system requires no cutting or modifying for a true bolt-on system. Note: This system is compatible with PN 49M10002 resonators.
Aggressive Exhaust Sound:
This system deletes the factory resonators to eliminate restrictive exhaust flow for improved performance and an aggressive exhaust sound.
304 Stainless Steel:
This system is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and corrosion resistance.
100% TIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
Quality stainless steel band clamps are included for a secure fit.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +6 HP & + 5 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows and Outlasts Restrictive Factory Y-Pipe and Mid-Pipe
- Includes Resonator Delete Pipes (Optional Resonators Sold Seperately)
- Modular Design w/ No Modifications Required for Easy Installation
- 2-1/2" Mandrel Bent 304 Stainless-Steel Tubing for Improved Flow
- 100% Hand TIG Welded for Strength and Durability