2014 - 2015 Infiniti Q50
Filter Flange Retention Design:
The air filter uses a unique (patent pending) flange retention design that requires no hardware to mount the filter to the housing.
Dual 6" Tall Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large 6" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Dual High Quality ABS Plastic Housing Designed:
aFe developed these high quality ABS plastic housings to snap into the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting clips and locations.
Dual Mandrel-Bent Tubing:
Dual 2.75" One-Piece Mandrel-Bent, Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Intake Tubes directs unrestricted airflow from the massive filter to the throttle body for more horsepower and torque.
All clamps, coupling, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
- In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 11 HP and 20 lbs. x ft. of torque
- Outflows factory intake by 31%
- Dual High Quality ABS Plastic Housings that attaches to the stock half air box
- Dual 2.75" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated Intake tubes improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Dual Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- Unique (Patent Pending) Air Filter Flange Retention Design
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
- CARB EO # D-550-21