2014 - 2021 BMW M3
2014 - 2021 BMW M4
A free-flowing, transverse muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. The muffler is finished with a high-temp powder-coated metallic black finish and a stamped aFe Power logo.
This Axle-back exhaust system incorporates a factory style exhaust valve which uses the factory exhaust valve motor (not included). The valve helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Quad 3-1/2" Carbon Fiber Tips:
Finishing off this system are Quad 3-1/2" diameter, carbon fiber tips with CNC machined laser-etched inserts.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2" to 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- +17 HP and +25 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Constructed from 100% hand TIG-welded, 2-1/2" to 3" mandrel bent, brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes a factory style exhaust valve
- Utilizes a unique high flow, transverse muffler with a high-temp powder-coated metallic black finish
- Includes Quad, 3-1/2"diameter Carbon Fiber Tips
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation