2014 - 2019 Chevy Corvette
In testing, the axle-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to +7 horsepower and +10 lbs. x ft. of torque verified by our in-house dyno
Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This axle-back exhaust system incorporates factory style NPP dual mode & AFM (active fuel management) exhaust valves which use the factory exhaust valve motors (not included). The valves helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
This MACH Force-Xp axle-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Quad 4" Carbon Fiber Tips:
Finishing off this system are quad light weight, 4” diameter, pure carbon fiber tips. The tips come with CNC-Machined laser-etched inserts, which give an aggressive yet elegant sporty look.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This System Fits:
2014-2019 Corvette (C7) Stingray
2017 Corvette (C7) Grand Sport
Note: Failures of original equipment AFM and NPP actuators are not covered by aFe POWER's warranty
This product does not require a CARB EO# (CARB Aftermarket Parts Verification Guidelines).
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +7 HP & +10 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Constructed from 100% Hand TIG-Welded, 3" to 2-1/2" Mandrel Bent, Brushed Finish 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes Factory Style NPP Dual Mode & AFM Exhaust Valves
- Utilizes Unique Dual High Flow, Stainless Steel Mufflers
- Includes Quad 4" Diameter, Carbon Fiber Tips with CNC-Machined, Laser-Etched Inserts
- Uses all Factory Hanger Locations for a Hassle-Free Installation