1996 - 1999 BMW M3 - E36
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
Long Tube Headers:
3-to-1 mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
3/8" Laser-Cut Flanges:
These headers come with 3/8" thick laser-cut head flanges that are designed to match the head port for a leak-free seal.
Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters:
This system utilizes 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
Constructed of mandrel-bent dual 1.625" stainless steel piping which transitions into single 2" piping to reduce back pressure and improve flow.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance header and Mid-Pipe are designed to fit in the stock location with an included extension pipe which allows this system to fit without modification. This system incorporates OE style hangers, flanges and includes O2 extensions for a hassle-free installation.
- 1.625"-2" 16-Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing for Unrestricted Flow
- 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminate flow blocking turbulence
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
- Potential for up to 10 horsepower and 12 lbs. x ft of torque
Mid-Pipes (Street Version) Features:
- Incorporates high-Flow, 400 cell catalytic converters for improved flow
- Constructed out of mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Mandrel-bent 2" stainless steel tubing for better flow and added power