2001 - 2006 BMW M3
2001 - 2002 BMW Z3 M
2006 - 2008 BMW Z4 M
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
This system includes dual, hi-flow, 400 cell per square inch, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Retain Factory Sensors:
This system was designed to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle-free installation.
Laser Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser cut 304 stainless steel header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
Mitered Merge Collectors:
3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
2001-2002 BMW Z3 M (E36/E37) L6-3.2L S54
2006-2008 BMW Z4 M (E85/E86) L6-3.2L S54
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
aFe headers and exhaust are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- 1-5/8” primary tubing into 2-1/2” tubing
- Mandrel-bent for unrestricted flow
- 3/8" thick, 304 stainless steel laser cut head flanges
- Includes dual, hi-flow, 400 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters
- 3-to-1 mitered merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- Retains factory sensors
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability