2005 - 2007 Chevy Corvette (6.0L)
2006 - 2013 Chevy Corvette (6.2L)
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Solid Spherical Control Arm Bearing Set for the 97-13 Corvette. OE factory bushings are known to deflect more than a 1/4" inch in turns which equates to almost 1 degree of lost camber and unpredictable handling. Serious racers finally have an engineered solution for solid spherical control arm bearings. The elimination of bushing deflection has a number of benefits. The camber required is reduced because no camber change is seen from bushing deflection, resulting in more consistent lap times and a reduction in tire wear. Steering response is greatly improved and becomes sharp, crisp and predictable in all situations. The aFe Control kit replaces all 18 control arm bushings with mono-ball, spherical joints to eliminate friction and deflection. With 108 total components this high quality kit features 6061-T6 aluminum bearing housings which feature a special, Mil spec high corrosion resistant anodizing, CNC machined heat treated 17-4 PH stainless steel shafts, and CNC machined 6061-T6 articulation spacers. The replaceable bearings are Teflon lined for minimum friction, zero maintenance and are manufactured by FK bearing in the USA. This kit is designed to maximize the performance of your race car suspension. Due to the nature of this race part there is an increase in road noise, therefore we do not recommend this for the casual street car and is highly recommended for dedicated track cars.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Replaces all 18 control arm bushings with mono-ball, spherical joints to eliminate friction and deflection
- 6061-T6 aluminum bearing housings which feature a Mil Spec, high corrosion resistant anodizing
- CNC machined heat treated 17-4 PH stainless steel shafts
- CNC machined 6061-T6 articulation spacers
- High articulation spherical bearings with over 108 components
- Easy installation into OE control arms, no machining or welding required
- Replaceable FK bearings are Teflon lined for minimum friction, zero maintenance
- Highly recommended for dedicated track cars, not recommended for the casual street car