2006 - 2019 Chevy Corvette
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series Lowering Kit for 2005 & up Corvette C6 & C7. This lowering kit is designed to lower your C6/C7 up to 1-1/4" enhancing the sleek, body lines, and giving it a more aggressive, stylish look. Designed to work with the factory transverse leaf springs, the package includes 4 lowering bolts. These aren't ordinary bolts, unlike the factory bolt and pad, our bolts feature a CNC, machined stainless steel stud with wrench flats, mated to a articulating foot, and a nylon foot pad. This design offers years of corrosion resistance and smooth suspension articulation, and quiet operation. Designed as a direct fit installation, no modifications is necessary. The lowering kit can be used with factory shock absorbers, or for a even better ride, try our Johnny O'Connell signature series shock upgrade.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
2015-2019 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C7) V8-6.2L (sc)
- Up to 1-1/4" of Drop for the Correct Relation Between Looks and Proper Function
- Stainless Steel CNC Machined Adjuster Stud with Wrench Flats for Years of Durable Service and Corrosion Resistance.
- Articulating Ball Stud for Perfect Alignment Between Foot and Stud
- Nylon Foot Pads for Smooth Articulation and Quiet Operation
- Direct Fit Installation, No Modifications Necessary