2018 - 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020 - 2022 Jeep Gladiator JT
This item will fit both 2-Door and 4-door models
Cutting is required to remove factory exhaust loop. Please review instruction sheet prior to installing.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
This Twisted Steel Loop Delete Down Pipe replaces the factory loop section on the Jeep JL exhaust after the catalytic converter to accommodate most aftermarket long-arm lift kits that interfere with the factory exhaust loop. Constructed from 2-1/2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing, this loop delete works with the factory "Y-Pipe" to solve exhaust clearance issues with long-arm lift kits. Some cutting is required for removal of factory loop. Please review instruction sheet prior to installing.
Accommodates Aftermarket Long-Arm Lift Kits:
The factory exhaust loop on the driver's side comes into contact with most aftermarket long-arm lift kits on the Jeep JL. The Twisted Steel Loop Delete Down Pipe eliminates the bulky, factory loop and provides proper clearance on Jeeps with a long-arm lift kit.
409 Stainless Steel Construction:
This down pipe is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for smooth transitions of exhaust gas increasing exhaust velocity.
Factory Mounting Locations:
This system mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes quality hardware for a hassle-free installation.
100% MIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
- 2-1/2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for flow and longevity
- Accommodates most aftermarket long-arm lift kits, solves clearance issues
- Eliminates bulky, factory exhaust loop section after the catalytic converter
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
- Cutting is required to remove factory loop
- This item fits both 2-Door and 4-door models