2018 - 2022 Jeep Wrangler JL
aFe Power's new front and rear differential covers bring performance engineering to the protection of your axle's differentials. These differential covers are constructed out of durable cast aluminum with reinforced ribs for maximum strength. These covers come with all necessary hardware for easy installation. Pro Series differential covers include an oil level sight glass and magnetic deep reach fill plug. These covers are finished with black powder-coating and machined fins for a distinctive look.
PRO Guard D2 Synthetic 75W-90 Gear Oil:
The supplied gear oil (5 quarts) exceeds the performance requirements of API GL-5 recommended for both open and limited slip applications.
Increased Oil Capacity:
These covers have an increased oil capacity over stock for better performance over a longer duration.
Built-in Internal/External Fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the oil to the outside air for maximum cooling.
These covers incorporate magnetic drain and deep reach fill plugs to capture loose particles for maximum protection.
Each cover uses a calibration plug set to the factory oil level to eliminate overfilling.
Oil Level Sight Glass:
Each cover includes a pre-installed oil level sight glass allowing for quick and easy oil inspection.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
- Constructed out of durable cast aluminum
- Wrinkle-black powder-coating with machined fins
- Dual neodymium magnetic plugs are used for maximum gear protection
- Large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory oil level to eliminate overfilling
- Includes 5-qts. PRO Guard D2 synthetic 75W-90 oil
- Fits Jeep Dana M210 front & Dana M220 rear axles
Safety Data Sheet: