2018 - 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
This item fits both 2-Door and 4-Door models.
aFe POWER's MACH Force-Xp Hi-Tuck cat-back exhaust system complements your Jeep JL on and off-road. Mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and free-flow mufflers deliver increased exhaust flow, performance and smooth sound. MIG welded for durability, this system uses factory mounting locations for an OE-style fit and stays put under any driving condition.
This exhaust system is finished off with a Hi-Tuck tip that is developed to give you extra clearance during extreme angle climbs or descents. Optional removable tips available:
Front-Pipe with Resonator:
This system incorporates a 4" x 12" length, stainless steel resonator eliminating exhaust drone for a quieted sound and smooth tone at idle.
Performance Tuned Sound:
Free-flowing, stainless steel mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones, producing a smooth exhaust tone.
Installation is a snap:
This Hi-Tuck exhaust system requires no cutting or drilling and uses all factory mounting locations for a stable hassle-free installation.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during any driving conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style, long lasting fit.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface.
- 3" Mandrel-Bent, 409 Stainless Steel
- Hi-Tuck Design for Long Travel Clearance and Greater Approach and Departure Angles
- Free-Flowing Stainless Steel Mufflers Deliver a Performance Tuned Sound
- 100% Hand MIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- This Item Fits Both 2-Door and 4-Door Models
- Optional Removable Tips Available (Polished) 49T30451-P09 & (Black) 49T30451-B09