2015 - 2021 Audi A3
2015 - 2021 Audi A3 Quattro
2015 - 2021 Audi S3
2015 - 2019 Volkswagen Golf R
2015 - 2021 Volkswagen GTI
2019 - 2021 Volkswagen Jetta GLI
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum tubing decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. The BladeRunner I/C tube kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power.
Turbo Muffler Delete:
This oversized 2-1/4in OD Turbo Muffler Delete replaces the factory turbo muffler located between the turbo compressor outlet and the hot side intercooler tube. The straight through oversized design tremendously increases flow and turbocharger sound by creating a smooth transition between the turbo and intercooler tube. CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum then finished in red anodizing also provides superior strength and long lasting durability.
This tube kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings for superior strength and durability.
Finished in Wrinkle Black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
Directly replace your VW’s restrictive plastic intercooler tubes with aFe's BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum tubes.
- Dyno-Proven Gains of +23 HP and +28 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Tubes by 34%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/2" Hot Side and 2-3/4" Cold Side Aluminum Tubes
- Includes an Oversized Two-Piece 2-1/4” Billet Aluminum Turbo Muffler Delete
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- 1/8" NPT Ports Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance