2015 - 2016 Ford F-150
These intercooler tubes are not CARB exempt at this time and are not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of 2" into 2.5" mandrel bent, powder-coated stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. Installs on the Hot-Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel clamps and heavy-duty 5-ply couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20201).
aFe POWER Badging:
A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe POWER logo plate is welded on for an aggressive style.
- Outflows Stock I/C Tubes by 16%
- Constructed from 2" into 2.5" Mandrel-Bent Powder-Coated Stainless Steel Tubing for Increased Flow
- Powder-Coated Wrinkle-Black for Heat Resistance
- Hot Side Tube Fitment
- Includes Premium Clamps and Silicone Couplings for Long Life, Perfect Fit, and Strength
- Works with aFe POWER or OE Intercooler
- Uses all Factory Mounting Locations and Includes All Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation