aFe® (14-20) GM SUV/Truck 304SS Shorty Twisted Steel Headers
- Question? Call us at (888) 257-1077 🏁
- Free Shipping USA (Exc. HI, AK, PR)
2015 - 2020 Cadillac Escalade ESV
2014 - 2019 Chevy Silverado
2015 - 2020 Chevy Suburban
2015 - 2020 Chevy Tahoe
2014 - 2019 GMC Sierra
2015 - 2020 GMC Yukon
2015 - 2020 GMC Yukon Denali
2015 - 2020 GMC Yukon XL
2015 - 2020 GMC Yukon XL Denali
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 Mitered Merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
A thick, 1-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Combine With Y-Pipe:
Pair with aFe's MACH Force-Xp Y-Pipe for even better flow-through for additional performance, horsepower and fuel economy. (P/N: 48-44004)
- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-3/4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence seen on formed collectors
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Potential for up to +18 horsepower and +26 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's y-pipe (P/N 48-44004)
- Also Fits Cadillac Escalade/GM Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban/Yukon XL (See list below)