2012 - 2017 FIAT 500
This intake is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-550-30)
All aFe intake systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large 6" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
Duo-Purpose, One-Piece Heat Shield:
The air filter sits atop a one-piece, black powder-coated 18-gauge heat shield that directs cool air from grille over the engine while blocking out horsepower-robbing engine heat. Cooler air charge results in more horsepower and torque.
This System uses a CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Mounting tabs are molded in for easy installation.
Premium hardware, clamp and silicone elbow coupling are used to securely mount the high flow air filter and the intake tube.
- In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 4 HP and 5 lbs. x ft. of torque
- Outflows the factory intake system by 34%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Duo-purpose one-piece heat shield w/engine cover directs cool air over hot engine for cooler air charge
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation