2011 - 2014 Ford F-150
This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Flow and Performance:
aFe POWER's 2011-2014 F-150 EcoBoost intercooler tubes are constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel bent, powder-coated stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Constant diameter, smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss. Installs on the hot side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance.
Lines up directly to factory mounting locations and comes complete with high-temp silicone couplings, hoses and clamps used to securely mount the tube. Whether you have upgraded to aFe's BladeRunner Intercooler or are retaining the OE intercooler, this intercooler tube will work great.
aFe POWER Badging:
A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe POWER logo plate is welded on for an aggressive style.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +9HP & +11 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Stock Intercooler Tube by 18%
- Hot Side Intercooler Tube Upgrade
- 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Powder-Coated Stainless Tube
- Bolt-On Kit Fits OEM and aFe POWER's Upgraded Intercooler (P/N 46-20121)