2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
This item fits both 2-Door and 4-Door models
This product does not require a CARB EO#
Bolt on performance and off-road ground clearance for your Jeep JK with this MACH Force-XP Hi-Tuck cat-back system. 2-1/2" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and a free-flowing stainless steel muffler delivers unrestrictive exhaust flow for more power and sound. The Hi-Tuck design improves ground clearance over rough terrain, preventing damage to your exhaust. Factory mounting positions, bayonet hangers and quality band clamps ensures the system installs quickly and stays put under any driving condition.
Stainless Steel Construction:
2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and durability. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, and increasing exhaust flow for improved throttle response.
This exhaust system is finished off with a Hi-Tuck tip that is developed to give you extra clearance and survives off-road obstacles.
Removable 3 1/2" Black Tip:
A 3 1/2" diameter high temp powder coated black, stainless steel, clamp-on exhaust tip gives the system a stealth, finished look. Easily removable for off-roading and installs quickly and securely.
Unique, Mid-Level Sound:
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a mild, tuned sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
- 2-1/2" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for more power and sound
- Hi-Tuck design improves ground clearance over rough terrain and room for on-board compressor
- Free-flowing stainless steel muffler delivers a performance tuned sound
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-1/2" rear exit, high temp black powder coated tip gives a custom look
- This item fits both 2-Door and 4-Door models