2007 - 2009 Toyota Tundra
This item will only for models with a wheelbase of 145.7 IN
This product does not require a CARB EO# (CARB Aftermarket Parts Verification Guidelines).
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force XP system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface, eliminating leak paths.
A straight through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems are constructed of 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +13 HP & +21 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Exhaust by 57%
- Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing for Maximum Flow
- OE-Style Flange and Band Clamps for a Leak-Free Install
- High-Flow Muffler Absorbs High Pitch Tones and Produces a Powerful Sound
- Includes a Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tip