2003 - 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
2005 - 2010 Dodge Durango
The serrated/helix design creates air turbulence in the intake manifold. This turbulence increases the air pressure in the combustion chamber, resulting in increased performance and improved throttle response. The serrated/helix combination design also reduces intake whistle that occurs with helix-only designs (US PAT 07055513).
6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction:
This Silver Bullet throttle body spacer is precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for lightweight, high strength, and perfect fit and finish. It features a black anodized finish.
Installation Is A Snap:
This Silver Bullet throttle body spacer uses all factory mounting locations, making for a hassle-free installation. A supplied gasket provides a perfect seal. An aluminum tube and coupling are included in the kit to guarantee a perfect fitment with the factory air intake system.
Silver Bullet throttle body spacers create turbulence in the air flow at the point just before entry to the engine – increasing performance, as well as improving throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +5 HP & +7 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- CNC-Machined from Durable 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Unique Serrated/Helix Entry Design Creates Turbulence and Reduces Whistle Sound
- Increases Air Speed, Improving Performance and Throttle Response
- Only works with Factory Air Intake