2019 - 2021 Nissan Altima AWD
- Rear Section Exhaust
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Polished Stainless Tips, End Pipes and Mufflers
- Increase of Horsepower and Torque
- Bolt-On Easy Installation
- Increase Horsepower
- Gain Torque
- Mild note at idle; Cruising- Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- High quality system that is easier on your passengers' ears than a full cat-back system.
- Perfect solution for those who value a more luxurious and quiet cabin feel along with enhanced sound.
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note.
The 2019 Nissan Altima has been a great selling car since its inception in 1993. The 2019 Nissan Altima continues its appeal of merging performance, style and value. The 2019 brings aggressive new styling along with turbo and AWD options. STILLENŒ¬ has recognized the demand for performance and styling options for the 2019 Nissan Altima and developed an all new axle-back exhaust and polyurethane body styling.
Add power, great sound and lasting good looks with a stainless steel STILLEN Axle Back Exhaust System for the 2019 Nissan Altima AWD. The STILLEN Altima Exhaust Systems features polished stainless end pipes and mufflers; polished stainless steel part # 508322, burnt part # 508323, and carbon fiber exhaust tip part # 508324 options are available. The system produces a pleasing aggressive sound under power while limiting drone or overly obnoxious noise.