2018 - 2021 Kia Stinger
- Improved Throttle Response and Horsepower
- Aluminum Mandrel Bent Intake Tubes
- Includes Genuine AEM Dry Air Filter
- Enclosed Filter Housing Exhaust
- Not for sale for vehicles in California
- Greatest Incremental Horsepower Gain: 25 HP @ 5000 RPM (horsepower to the wheels)*
- Greatest Incremental Torque Gain:Œæ31 TQ lb-ft @ 3800 RPM (torque to the wheels)*
- DYNOJET Proven Results
- Replaces the restrictive factory paper filter
- Replaces the factory air box and housing
- Equipped with an enclosed Urethane air box
- Reduced waste with K&N reusable/ washable filter
- Install in your driveway or garage
*Results May Vary!
Testing began by removing the factory air intake and thoroughly measuring and inspecting the intake tract, factory couplers, turbine housings, and filter surface area. After measuring these key areas our engineering and fabrication team set to work in producing a pair of mandrel bent intake tubes that provide a perfectly smooth airflow path from the air filters in to the turbine housings.
By increasing the surface area of the filter by more than 50% and cleaning up the air flow with less drastic mandrel bent tubing we are able to control the air flow leading into the turbos and improve the efficiency of the intake tract and the turbos ability to draw air.
To complete the air intake set of poly-urethane shields were created which block off the hot air from the engine bay and prevent this heated air from entering the intake tract.
Unsatisfied with simply developing a kit that fit and produced significant gains in power and torque STILLEN held the release of the intake until it had been tested for more than 5,000 miles. We worked with a local owner who drives their vehicle long distances and offered the use of the vehicle for durability and long term testing.
Here are his thoughts:
I went on another trip to Phoenix, Sedona, grand canyon with the stinger. Stock I would get a 26 mpg( highest ever recorded stock). But on this trip I logged the best 32.1 mpg at 90mph I did not get a pic of that but I did get one of 31.9 mpg at 80 mph with the intake and tune that's a 6mpg improvement! (long range driving). And when i filled it with gas, I got 375 mi usually it's around 300-330 mi depends on my driving habits.... this was done on sport mode, that's all I ever put it on. P.S. I love the intakes especially when boost hits, if I'm next to someone and they hear the intakes most of the time they won't pull up next to me( intimidating turbo sound lol) and it holds up good to the heat 107 in Arizona.
STILLENŒ is very excited to enter in to the Kia market with our poly urethane body kit, cold air intake, and soon to be released cat back exhaust. For over 30 years STILLEN has been recognized as a leader in the high performance automotive industry and we are proud to bring our expertise and American Made manufacturing to new communities. Look for more products from STILLEN soon!
- K&N Oiled air filters are for the best performance and drive-ability. This air filter boosts greater airflow efficiency resulting in a increased horsepower and torque.
- All K&N air filters come standard with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- The High-flow cotton media is designed to increase up to 50% more airflow to your KIA Stinger GT engine.
- This State-of-the-art filtration design of layered, oiled cotton media helps protect your engine from harmful debris.
- The new 3D cotton filter medium is available in a purple color.