2009 - 2015 Nissan Maxima
- Rear Section Exhaust
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Polished Dual Wall Tips
- Increase of Power and Torque
- Mild at Idle/Cruising - Aggressive Note Under Throttle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WHP Increase (horsepower to the wheels)
- Gain Torque
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- Perfect solution for those who value a more luxurious and quiet cabin feel along with enhanced sound.
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note.
The 7th Generation 2009-15 Nissan Maxima is a complete redesign of a vehicle that has been around for many years. Nissan has done a great job of turning a "family sedan" back into a four door sports car. With the powerful VQ35 engine these cars come from the factory with a great power platform. Taking years of experience in modifying and tuning the VQ motors STILLEN has developed both a full cat back and rear section exhaust system for the 2009-15 7th gen. Maxima.
Whether your goal is performance, appearance or sound, STILLEN has the system for you. With the complete cat-back exhaust we offer you can be sure to gain great power, sound, and great looks. Or, if you're only interested in the appearance and sound aspect of the exhaust, the rear section is definitely the way to go. Also the rear section is a less expensive alternative for those people looking to save a few dollars.