2007 - 2013 Nissan Altima
- Built To Last - Designed & Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Larger Air Filters, More Efficient Filter Media & Enhanced Airflow improves miles per gallon (MPG)
- Faster Acceleration with 6WHP Gain*
- CARB EXEMPT EO# D-436-22
- Improved Throttle Response & Top End Power
- Simple Installation - Easy Enough To Install in your Driveway!
- Improves Engine Bay Appearance
- Runs Great on Stock Tune - No CEL, No Tune Needed!
*Results May Vary!
Increase engine performance with the Air Intake for Nissan Altima. The Genuine STILLEN intake features the most optimal horsepower and torque gains. This Nissan Altima air intake has a polished finish. This Altima intake provides a better air flow to the engine with the smooth surface tubing construction.
The first step in upgrading your Nissan Altima's performance is to replace the restrictive stock air box with a STILLEN High Flow Intake.
Increased Engine Efficiency
Additional air flow increases the Altima engine's efficiency and power output by increasing the quantity of the air/fuel ratio. The STILLEN air intake for Altima consists of a K&N cone filter that incorporates a velocity stack which uses the venturi effect to accelerate air intake speed.
Best Dollar-Per-Horsepower Investment
Power and throttle response will improve throughout the entire RPM range. Your best dollar-per-horsepower investment by far! Most people find the authoritative note of the High Flow intake pleasing, but note that increased noise levels will result.