2007 - 2008 Nissan 370Z
- Ultra Long Mandrel Bent Polished Aluminum Intake Tubes
- Do Not Use Oil and Provide Low Restriction
- 14WHP & 6WTQ Gain (No Tune Necessary)*
- Oil or Trans Cooler Require Custom Modification
- Non Oiled Filter
- Easy to Clean and No Need to Re-Oil
- Nismo Models Require H-Brace Removal
- CARB EXEMPT EO# D436-22
*Results May Vary!
- Proudly Designed & Manufactured in the USA at STILLEN HQ
- 14 WHP / 6WTQ Gain At The Wheels (No Tune Necessary!)
- Larger surface area air filters enhance response by removing restrictions
- Polyurethane splash guards help protect against ingestion of water or harmful debris
- Streamlined Mandrel-Bent Tubing Routes Cool Air Directly to Intake Manifold
- Simple Installation - Can be Installed in your driveway
- No tuning required - Runs fine on factory tune, no CEL!
Increase engine performance with the Air Intake for Nissan 350Z, Z33. The Genuine STILLEN intake features the most optimal horsepower and torque gains. This Nissan 350Z air intake has a polished finish. This Z33 intake provides a better air flow to the engine with the smooth surface tubing construction.
STILLEN Introduces the All New Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake for the dual throttle body VQ engines.
STILLEN was the first national tuner to introduce a high flow intake for the Nissan / Infiniti VQ35HR cars. Our first short tube intake provided a small gain in power with a great sound. Economical and easily installed, this Generation 1 Short Tube Intake became instantly popular. Some months later we introduced our Generation 2 Long Tube Intake, featuring polished tubes, even better sound and a power gain over the Generation 1.
Our continuing dedication to getting the maximum performance from each vehicle has lead to the introduction of our new Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake. This intake has a radically new design that provides dramatically better power than any intake on the market for the VQ35HR equipped vehicle's. Our R&D team went engineered and dyno tested more than 50 variations before being satisfied that this system is the best that can be made for the VQ35HR engines.
The new Gen 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake places two large two AEM dry filters in front of the radiator. Strategic placement of the filters allow for optimum cold air flow and easy filter removal for cleaning. It features additional polished tubes that pass through the front core support, larger air filters than the Generation 2 unit.
The power result: A dyno-proven 14 horsepower and 6lb/ft torque gain at the wheels* on the Dual Throttle Body 350Z. No other intake for the VQ35HR can match these power gains! *Results May Vary.
Recommended installation requires removal of the front fascia clip (not absolutely necessary for some vehicles, but significantly aids in ease of installation) and slightly enlarging the holes through the front core support. No other part relocation or parts removal is required.