2007 - 2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- Ultra Long Mandrel Bent Polished Aluminum Intake Tubes
- Do Not Use Oil and Provide Low Restriction
- Increased Throttle Performance and Horsepower
- Non Oiled Filter
- Easy to Clean and No Need to Re-Oil
- CARB Exempt - E.O. #D-436-21
- Improved Acceleration with 14WHP / 8WTQ Peak Gain to the wheels*
- Improved low end torque
- Built To Last - Designed & Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Large Surface Area Air Filters, Efficient Filter Media & Airflow Improve Miles per gallon (MPG).
- Improved throttle response
- Increased Power and Torque Across Entire Rev Band
- Simple Installation - Easy Enough to Do In Your Driveway!
- Improves Underhood Engine Bay Appearance.
- Runs Great on Stock Tune - No CEL, No Tune Needed!
Increase engine performance with the STILLEN air intake for Infiniti G35 V35. The GEN 3 features the most optimal horsepower and torque gains. This STILLEN Infiniti G35 air intake has a polished finish. This V35 G35 intake provides a better air flow to the engine with the smooth surface tubing construction.
STILLEN offers our exclusive Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Intake for the dual throttle body VQ engines.
At STILLEN, good is never good enough. While the naysayers said that making HP from the HR with an intake was impossible, we were determined to prove otherwise. Our continuing dedication to extracting maximum performance from the VQ35HR power plant led to the introduction of our new Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Cold Air Intake Kit for VQ35HR equipped vehicles.
Our R&D team engineered and dyno tested more than 50 variations before identifying this design as the best solution available for the VQ35HR engine.
The Gen 3 intake has a radically updated design that provides dramatically better power than any intake on the market for the VQ35HR equipped G35 models. It features an integrated system of variable diameter tubing and steps to maximize air velocity, including additional polished tubes that pass through the front core support.TWO FILTERS ARE BETTER THAN ONE
The new Ultra Long Tube Cold Air Intake places two large air filters in front of the radiator. This strategic placement of the filters allow for optimum cold air flow and easy filter access and removal for cleaning. On some applications such as the G35, urethane splash guards are included in the kit to help protect the filters.