2002 - 2007 Infiniti G35
- Z-Tube Constructed of Roto-Molded Plastic
- Connections For All Factory Breather Tubes
- Increased Throttle Response, Adds 11HP Sedan, 5HP Coupe
- Genuine K&N Air Filter w/ 1,000,000 Mile Warranty
- Eliminates Factory Baffling, Increasing Flow Efficiency
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EXEMPT EO# D-436-22
- 11WHP Gain (Sedan) / 5WHP Gain (Coupe) Enhances Acceleration
- Built To Last - Designed & Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Enhanced Airflow & More Efficient Air Filters Improve mileage per gallon (MPG)
- Increases airflow and filtration efficiency
- Improved throttle response Across The Rev Band
- Simple installation - Do it in your driveway!
- Visually improves engine bay aesthetics
- Runs Great On Stock Tune - No CEL, No Tune Needed!
Increase engine performance with the STILLEN air intake for Infiniti G35 V35. The Hi Flow intake features the most optimal horsepower and torque gains. This STILLEN Infiniti G35 air intake has a polished finish. This V35 G35 intake provides a better air flow to the engine with the smooth surface tubing construction.
"What's In the Box?"
The factory intake tract on the V35 Infiniti G35 was not designed for maximum performance. The Nissan 350Z, which shares its engines with the V35 Infiniti G35 vehicles, and are equipped with a much more efficient intake tube that breathes easier and cooler than its Infiniti counterparts.
The STILLEN Z-Tube is so efficient that it is a direct replacement of the OEM design from a Infiniti G35, putting out enormous power gains of 11 horsepower! Made of a roto-mold plastic, the Z-TUBE intake duct offers excellent insulation properties, repelling heat coming off the surface of the engine, resulting in a colder intake charge and increased power. As a result the cold intake power increases dramatically. Also included is our polyurethane heat shield for a true cold air intake.
The Venturi ring acts as a velocity stack, speeding up and directing the airflow into the intake chambers, producing a noticeable power bump. The Intake System also lends a more aggressive tone to the V35 G35 when pressed, but remains unobtrusive at cruising speed.
Due to the different states of tune of each model, the intake (independent of the Z-Tube) adds 11 horsepower at 6,100 RPM to the G35 Sedan and 5 ponies at 5,700 RPM to the Coupe. Comprised of a high-quality polyurethane intake port, washable and reusable cotton filter element, and STILLEN's signature Aluminum Venturi Ring, the Intake draws air from outside the engine bay. The Venturi ring acts as a velocity stack, speeding up and directing the airflow into the intake chambers, making more useable and noticeable power. The Intake System also lends a more aggressive tone to the G35 when pressed, but remains unobtrusive at idle. Every magazine that has reviewed these has raved about the G35's performance characteristics; and the STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake System is the perfect way to add an edge to yours.