1998 - 2002 Chevy Camaro
1998 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird
- Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for muscle cars and performance vehicles.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
Bolt Circle: Front: 115mm (4.53"), Rear: 114.30mm (4.50")
Height: Front: 51.80mm (2.04"), Rear: 61.80mm (2.43")
Hub Hole Diameter: Front: 70.70mm (2.78"), Rear: 70.10mm (2.78")
Minimum Rotor Thickness: Front: 30.80mm (1.21"), Rear: 24.70mm (0.97")
Nominal Rotor Thickness: Front: 32.30mm (1.27"), Rear: 25.90mm (1.02")
Outside Diameter: Front: 303mm (11.92"), Rear: 305mm (12")
PCD: Front: 5x115mm, Rear: 5x114.3mm
Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
Rotor Material: Cast Iron
Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
Rotor Type: Vented
Rotor Finish: Zinc Plated
Stud Size: Front: 16.26mm (0.64"), Rear: 16.08mm (0.633")
Power Stop® Brake Pad Procedure: