1997 Chevy Corvette
1998 Chevy Corvette
1999 Chevy Corvette
2000 Chevy Corvette
2001 Chevy Corvette
2002 Chevy Corvette
2003 Chevy Corvette
2004 Chevy Corvette
Price Includes ($215.00) Refundable Caliper Core Charge:
- Includes red powder coated brake calipers.
- Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for muscle cars and performance vehicles.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
Bolt Circle: Front: 120.65mm (4.75"), Rear: 120.65mm (4.75")
Caliper Construction: Floating
Caliper Type: Front: 2-Piston, Rear: 1-Piston
Calipers: with Red Powder Coated Calipers
Height: Front: 45.50mm (1.79"), Rear: 48.50mm (1.91")
Hub Hole Diameter: Front: 70.70mm (2.78"), Rear: 70.70mm (2.78")
Minimum Rotor Thickness: Front: 30.30mm (1.19"), Rear: 24.50mm (0.96")
Nominal Rotor Thickness: Front: 31.90mm (1.26"), Rear: 25.80mm (1.02")
Outside Diameter: Front: 325mm (12.81"), Rear: 305mm (12")
PCD: Front: 5x120.65mm, Rear: 5x120.65mm
Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
Rotor Material: Cast Iron
Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
Rotor Type: Vented
Rotor Finish: Zinc Plated
Stud Size: Front: 13.34mm (0.525"), Rear: 13.23mm (0.521")
Power Stop® Brake Kit Procedure: