2000 BMW X5
2001 BMW X5
2002 BMW X5 (3.0L/4.4L)
2003 BMW X5 (3.0L/4.4L)
2004 BMW X5 (3.0L/4.4L)
2005 BMW X5 3.0L
2006 BMW X5 3.0L
- Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for muscle cars and performance vehicles.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
Hub Hole Diameter: Front: 75.05mm (2.95"), Rear: 75mm (2.95")
Outside Diameter: Front: 331.6mm (13.06"), Rear: 324mm (12.76")
Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
Rotor Material: Cast Iron
Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
Rotor Type: Front Vented, Rear Solid
Rotor Finish: Zinc Plated
Power Stop® Brake Pad procedure: