2003 BMW Z4 2.5 i
2004 BMW Z4 2.5 i
2005 BMW Z4 2.5 i
- Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for muscle cars and performance vehicles.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
Bolt Circle: Front: 120mm (4.72"), Rear: 120mm (4.72")
Height: Front: 52.00mm (2.05"), Rear: 75.00mm (2.95")
Hub Hole Diameter: Front: 79mm (3.11"), Rear: 75mm (2.95")
Minimum Rotor Thickness: Front: 20.40mm (0.80"), Rear: 8.40mm (0.33")
Nominal Rotor Thickness: Front: 22mm (0.87"), Rear: 10mm (0.39")
Outside Diameter: Front: 286mm (11.26"), Rear: 280mm (11.02")
PCD: Front: 5x120mm, Rear: 5+1x120mm
Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
Rotor Material: Cast Iron
Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
Rotor Type: Front Vented, Rear Solid
Rotor Finish: Zinc Plated
Stud Size: Front: 14.73mm (0.58"), Rear: 14.6mm (0.57")
Power Stop® Brake Pad Procedure: