1984 Chevy Corvette
1985 Chevy Corvette
1986 Chevy Corvette
1987 Chevy Corvette
- Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for muscle cars and performance vehicles.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
Bolt Circle: Front: 120.65mm (4.75"), Rear: 120.65mm (4.75")
Height: Front: 64.00mm (2.52"), Rear: 64.00mm (2.52")
Hub Hole Diameter: Front: 70.40mm (2.78"), Rear: 70mm (2.75")
Minimum Rotor Thickness: Front: 18.40mm (0.72"), Rear: 18.30mm (0.72")
Nominal Rotor Thickness: Front: 20mm (0.79"), Rear: 20mm (0.79")
Outside Diameter: Front: 292mm (11.5"), Rear: 292mm (11.5")
PCD: Front: 5x120.65mm, Rear: 5x120.65mm
Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
Rotor Material: Cast Iron
Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
Rotor Type: Vented
Rotor Finish: Zinc Plated
Stud Size: Front: 12.95mm (0.51"), Rear: 12.95mm (0.51")
Power Stop® Brake Pad Procedure: