1997 Chevy Corvette
1998 Chevy Corvette
1999 Chevy Corvette
2000 Chevy Corvette
2001 Chevy Corvette
2002 Chevy Corvette
2003 Chevy Corvette
2004 Chevy Corvette
2004 Cadillac XLR
2008 Cadillac XLR (Excluding XLR-V)
2009 Cadillac XLR (Excluding XLR-V)
- Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for muscle cars and performance vehicles.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
Bolt Circle: Front: 120.65mm (4.75"), Rear: 120.65mm (4.75")
Height: Front: 45.50mm (1.79"), Rear: 48.50mm (1.91")
Hub Hole Diameter: Front: 70.70mm (2.78"), Rear: 70.70mm (2.78")
Minimum Rotor Thickness: Front: 30.30mm (1.19"), Rear: 24.50mm (0.96")
Nominal Rotor Thickness: Front: 31.90mm (1.26"), Rear: 25.80mm (1.02")
Outside Diameter: Front: 325mm (12.81"), Rear: 305mm (12")
PCD: Front: 5x120.65mm, Rear: 5x120.65mm
Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
Rotor Material: Cast Iron
Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
Rotor Type: Vented
Rotor Finish: Zinc Plated
Stud Size: Front: 13.34mm (0.525"), Rear: 13.23mm (0.521")
Power Stop® Brake Pad Procedure: