1997-2012 GM LS 90mm or 92mm 4-Bolt Drive-By-Wire Throttle Body. Blue system is adjustable up to 250 HP. Includes 10lb bottle, 92mm plate, and all installation items
Retains stock throttle body location and orientation using a 1/2” billet aluminum plate. Power levels up to 250 RWHP do not require injector upgrade, however, the total fuel supply system must be sized according to expected power levels. Recommend 1 step colder spark plug up to 150 RWHP, 2 steps colder spark plug on 200 and up RW
If you are running one of the many LS based engines and would like to add up to 250 additional horsepower, NOS has a complete nitrous kit option for you. These kits are ideal for adding a little more power to that stock engine or a lot more power to that custom built Hot Rod. Available for 4-bolt, drive-by-wire or cable operated throttle bodies in 90mm & 105mm plate sizes. These are “Wet” plates, meaning the additional fuel is added though the nitrous system, so there are no requirements for an injector upgrade*.
*It is important to ensure the existing fuel delivery system is adequate to support the expected power levels.
- For use with drive-by-wire or cable operated Throttle Bodies
- Single ½” plate between the throttle body and manifold
- Ideal for use with the Holley Hi-Ram & MSD Atomic LS Manifold
- Supports up to 250 RWHP (Rear Wheel Horse Power)
- Plate outlet design maximizes distribution
- Includes a 10 lb. “NOS Blue” nitrous bottle with brackets
- 6061 Billet Aluminum, CNC Machined Plate
|Bottle Color||NOS Blue|
|Bottle Size||10 lb|
|Fuel Solenoid||Cheater ll|
|Product Type||NOS Kit|