2004 - 2007 Cadillac CTS-V
1998 - 2002 Chevy Camaro
1997 - 2004 Chevy Corvette
1998 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird
2004 - 2006 Pontiac GTO
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-722-3
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-3!
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails, aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
- Available with Red, Black or Silver logos
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-722-3|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Injector Style Provision||LS3/L92 EV6 USCAR|
|Plenum Volume with Runners||11.59L (707.27 c.i.)|
|Plenum Volume without Runners||215.6mm (8.49in)|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|