2010 - 2011 Chevy Camaro
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the 2010–2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS is the ideal upgrade to the stock Camaro radiator. The last thing you want is to be limited by the factory unit during a hot day at the strip or when you're stuck in traffic. Our engineers know that, and our design reflects this by increasing cooling efficiency by 30%. Curious how much 30% really is? Well considering our radiator lets your cooling system gain ½ gallon of extra capacity and lowers coolant temps by 20 F, that 30% is pretty impressive. With polished end tanks and all aluminum construction, the Mishimoto Camaro SS radiator looks as good as it performs! As with all our aluminum radiators, this Camaro SS radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2010–2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.20" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street and strip
- .5 gal of additional fluid capacity
- Lowers radiator outlet temperatures by 20°F
- 20% greater cooling efficiency
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Radiator Style: Downflow
Inlet Location: Upper driver side
Outlet Location: Lower passenger side
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Radiator Finish: Natural
Overall Width: 30.6"
Overall Height: 23.3"
Overall Thickness: 5.6"
Core Width: 29.8"
Core Height: 15.1"
Core Thickness: 2.2"
Row Quantity: 2
Transmission Cooler: No
Inlet Size: 1.38"
Outlet Size: 1.38"
Fan Included: No
Radiator Cap Included: No
Quantity: Sold individually