2011 - 2014 Ford Mustang
The 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT is a great car with a great engine. But even with all its modern performance, it still suffers from the adverse effects of oil bow-by. Our direct-fit catch can kit is designed and engineered to reduce carbon buildup, which is common with direct-injection engines. This catch can taps into the PCV system of the V8 Coyote for the best protection and blow-by collection as it yields the most accumulation through both normal and aggressive driving.
This kit uses our 2-port baffled oil catch can. Inside each can is an internal air diverter to slow down incoming air for more effective air-oil separation, along with a 50 micron-bronze filter and an aluminum baffle to keep oil from being sucked back into the system. The rubber lines coming from the can include Ford’s factory quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation. The mounting bracket is made of thick steel, securely mounts to the strut tower, and allows for easy servicing of the can. With absolutely no other modifications required for installation and our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty included with every kit, the baffled oil catch can makes for an excellent addition to your S197 Mustang!
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location away from most intake and supercharger kits
- Catch can has a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Molded hoses include pre–attached, stock-style quick-disconnect fittings for a true plug-and-play install
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can is fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Drain Plug Thread Size
2 fl oz
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket w/ spacer
(1) Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can, Black
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses, Black
(4) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
(2) Plastic Barbed Fittings
(1) Air Diverter
(1) Internal Baffle & Rod
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large O-Ring
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT
Install Torque Specs
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.