2017 Ford Raptor EcoBoost
There's no worse feeling than walking out to your truck and seeing a puddle of coolant under it. As vehicles grow older, the rubber components under the hood start to degrade. It's only a matter of time before radiator hoses begin to leak.
The best time to replace a leaking hose is before it starts leaking. That's why Mishimoto has created a silicone radiator hose kit for your 2017 Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost. Built with five layers of durable silicone embedded with heat-resistant fibers, these hoses will withstand the test of time. These hoses also replace the leak-prone plastic connectors with durable stainless steel and aluminum for long-lasting reliability and leak-free operation
This kit includes both the upper and lower radiator hoses and is available in black, blue, or red. Plus, all our products are backed by our Lifetime Warranty, so you'll never have to see another coolant puddle again.
- Fits 2017 Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost
- Replaces stock plastic connectors with stainless steel and aluminum for greater resistance to heat and pressure
- Constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes upper and lower hoses
- Includes high-quality worm-gear clamps and mounting bracket for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
|MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE (F)||330|
|APPLICATIONS||2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L w/ Automatic Transmission----2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT 3.6L w/ Automatic Transmission|
22 in-lbs (2.5NM) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in- 2-3NM. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3NM).
(1) Lower Radiator Hose w/ Stainless Steel Connector and Quick-Disconnect
(12) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty