2019 - 2023 Ford Ranger EcoBoost
Protecting your 2019+ Ford Ranger’s intake from water, dust, and debris when off-roading is essential to keeping you on the trail. The Mishimoto performance air intake and Borne Off-Road Snorkel for the Ranger work together to bring your 2.3L EcoBoost the cleanest and coolest air possible, but without proper preparation, your Ranger can still be left breathing dirty air or water. Our performance intake allows the Ranger to breathe freely through its large fresh air duct that pulls air from the grille area. This duct provides fresh and cool air to the intake on the street, but it needs to be sealed on the trail. This intake plug does just that. When installed, this plug allows your Ranger to breath only through the snorkel for the freshest air on the trail. The plug fits securely into the duct but is easily removable when it’s time to return to the street. Like our performance intake and snorkel, this plug is covered by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- For use when off-roading with the Mishimoto Performance Air Intake and Borne Off-Road Snorkel
- Seals Mishimoto Ranger Performance Air Intake against dust, debris, and water
- Easy installation and removal with no tools required
- Allows intake to draw air from Borne Off-Road Snorkel only
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty