2018 - 2023 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020 - 2023 Jeep Gladiator JT
This snorkel alone does not increase the vehicle's water fording limit. Fording water above the stock recommended limit may require modifying other components to avoid water damage.
Cutting of the hood is required to fit this snorkel
The gray primer color is intended as a protective coating only and should be removed or properly prepped for further customization such as paint or powder coating
Raised intakes, or snorkels, are one of the best modifications you can do for your 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT if you plan to spend a lot of time off-road.
As anybody who’s ever driven on a trail knows, dust and debris are a fact of life off-road. The Gladiator intake has a fresh air duct that pulls outside air from the passenger fender area. But when the vehicle in front of you is kicking up dust, or you’re fording three feet of water, that air isn’t very fresh. Heavy dust often stays low to the ground, about where the stock fresh air inlet lives, but Borne Off-Road has a solution to get fresh air into your intake.
This Borne Off-Road 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT Snorkel moves the fresh air inlet over 20 inches above the stock location, allowing the engine to pull in cleaner air. Our precision rotational-molded tube is made from durable, UV-resistant cross-linked polyethylene that can withstand the heat of the sun and any debris the trail can throw at it. The top of our snorkel includes a 6-inch inlet with a steel mesh cover to protect the intake from large debris. This inlet can also be swapped for a pre-filter to help keep your main intake filter clean.
Our snorkel mounts to the Gladiator's body with sturdy 2.5mm-thick steel brackets and mates directly to the stock lower airbox, making it perfect for use with the Mishimoto intake. The brackets and inlet screen are powder coated for maximum durability and are available in micro-wrinkle black, micro-wrinkle blue, or micro-wrinkle red. We also offer the brackets and screen in a gray primer that can be easily customized to suit any build*. Like all Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road Gladiator products, this 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT Snorkel is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Borne Off-Road by Mishimoto was created to offer a wide variety of high-quality products tailored to the adventurous lifestyle of our off-roading customers. From product design and construction, to branding and packaging, Borne Off-Road radiates with the desire to blaze new trails. Mishimoto continues to combine meticulous R&D with exceptional design to bring you superior parts under the Borne Off-Road brand.
- Fits 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT*
- Raises fresh air inlet to roof level to capture cool and clean air on the trail
- Fits with stock or Mishimoto intake
- Increases induction noise
- Precision-engineered rotational-molded tube is durable and UV resistant
- Includes durable 2.5mm-thick steel brackets
- Designed using the latest in 3D printing, CAD modeling, and flow bench technology
- Snorkel inlet features drains to help prevent water intrusion
- Removable inlet allows use with pre-filters
- Slotted bracket accepts additional lighting
- Available with black, blue, red, or gray primer brackets and inlet screen to match any build
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Borne Off-Road Snorkel Tube
(1) Borne Off-Road Snorkel Inlet
(1) Inlet Screen
(1) Hood Bezel
(1) Intake Duct
(4) Mounting Brackets
(1) Worm Gear Clamp
(1) T-Bolt Clamp
(1) Cut Guide
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty