2016 - 2018 Ford Focus RS
Our turbo blankets are constructed with an outer layer of volcanic lava rock and titanium woven fabric. The inner layer traps heat with a high-silica fabric and stainless-steel mesh for maximum durability. This allows the interior layer to withstand over 2,300Â°F (1,260Â°C) while the outer layer protects against temperatures over 1,760Â°F (960Â°C). Mishimoto turbo blankets have no trouble keeping the heat from permeating throughout the engine bay. This Mishimoto turbo blanket is a direct fit for the stock turbocharger equipped on your 2016-2019 Ford Focus RS and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of protection against engine bay heat.
- Direct fit for 2016-2018 Ford Focus RS w/ stock turbo
- Insulates turbo hot side to reduce engine bay temperatures and maintain turbocharger efficiency
- Protects vital cooling components from excessive heat
- Interior layer is rated to withstand 2,300°F
- Volcanic lava rock and titanium outer layer with high-silica and stainless-steel inner layer for optimal heat protection
- Stainless-steel fastening buttons resist corrosion
- Includes stainless-steel wire and springs for multiple installation options
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Volcanic Lava Rock
1. Always wear protective gloves when handling the turbo blankets. The product contains loose glass fibers that may irritate the skin.
2. Mishimoto turbo blankets are constructed with fire retardant material. However, if the fabric is contaminated with a flammable liquid such as fuel and oil, a fire can start and propagate on the turbo blanket.
3. Mishimoto turbo blankets are not designed to be removed and reinstalled multiple times. They will become rigid and brittle after several heat cycles due to the material's thermal properties.
4. Ensure that the turbo blanket and fastening parts do not interfere with moving components on and near the turbo during installation.