2012 - 2020 Subaru BRZ
2012 - 2016 Scion FR-S
2017 - 2020 Toyota 86
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
The 2013-2020 Subaru BRZ, Toyota 86, and Scion FRS are some of the most fun you can have on the street without being arrested. Their eagerness to kick the tail end out around turns has made them staples of racetracks everywhere. But the meager 2.0L engine under the hood, and its oil cooling system, weren't exactly designed for sustained high RPM for hours at a time. Whether your BRZ, 86, or FRS is turbocharged, supercharged, or still NA, you need to keep its oil cool. The Mishimoto 2013-2020 Subaru BRZ/Toyota 86/Scion FRS Oil Sandwich Plate Adapter is the perfect addition for enthusiasts looking to add an external oil cooler to their FA20 engine.
The lightweight billet-aluminum sandwich plate is available in thermostatic and non-thermostatic options for daily-driven cars or dedicated track weapons. The sandwich plates' M20x1.5 ports accept our M20 to -10AN adapters to make fitting lines easy and ensure ample flow for high-performance applications. For improved warm-up in any climate, our thermostatic sandwich plate can also be customized with available 160, 185, or 200-degree thermostats. As an added benefit, both the thermostatic and non-thermostatic sandwich plates include 1/8-NPT ports that can be used for temp or pressure sensors. This kit also includes a sandwich plate adapter set and center bolt that allow you to connect your oil cooler lines directly to your oil filter's high-volume oil feed, without drilling or tapping.
As with all our products, the Mishimoto 2013-2020 Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86 / Scion FRS Oil Sandwich Plate Adapter comes with our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 2013-2020 Subaru BRZ, Toyota 86, and Scion FRS
- Allows for addition and full customization of external oil cooler
- Robust CNC-machined 6061 aluminum oil sandwich plate and sandwich plate adapters
- Optional thermostatic sandwich plate for daily-driven vehicles or cold climates
- Sandwich plates includes two 1/8-NPT ports with plugs for sensors or additional oil feeds
- High-flow M20x1.5 sandwich plate ports accept available Mishimoto M20 to -10AN
- Available in thermostatic and non-thermostatic options
- Thermostatic sandwich plate accepts 160-degree, 185-degree, and 200-degree thermostats
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Aluminum Oil Filter Spacer
(1) Stainless-Steel Oil Filter Center Bolt
(1) Stainless-Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(3) Rubber O-rings
(2) Black 1/8-NPT Plugs
(2) 1/8-NPT Plugs
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty