2013 - 2019 Cadillac ATS (2.0L)
2016 - 2020 Chevy Camaro (2.0L)
2016 - 2020 Chevy Camaro SS (6.2L)
2019 - 2020 Chevy Silverado (2.7L/4.3L/5.3L/6.2L)
2012 - 2020 Chevy Sonic (1.4L)
2012 - 2028 Chevy Sonic (1.8L)
2013 - 2015 Chevy Spark (1.2L)
2011 - 2017 Chrysler 300 (3.6L)
2012 - 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT8 (6.4L)
2011 - 2019 Chrysler 300C (5.7L)
2011 - 2019 Dodge Challenger (3.6L)
2011 - 2019 Dodge Challenger (5.7L)
2015 - 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (6.2L)
2011 - 2020 Dodge Challenger (6.4L)
2011 - 2019 Dodge Charger (3.6L)
2011 - 2019 Dodge Charger (5.7L)
2015 - 2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (6.2L)
2012 - 2020 Dodge Charger (6.4L)
2011 - 2020 Dodge Durango (3.6L)
2013 - 2018 RAM 2500 (6.7L)
2013 - 2018 RAM 3500 (6.7L)
2021 - 2022 Ford Bronco (2.3L)
2021 - 2022 Ford Bronco (2.7L)
2011 - 2017 Ford Explorer (3.5L)
2013 - 2019 Ford Explorer (3.5L-Twin Turbo)
2015 - 2020 Ford F150 (2.7L-Twin Turbo)
2015 - 2020 Ford F-150 (3.5L-Twin Turbo)
2015 - 2019 Ford F-150 (5.0L)
2017 - 2020 Ford F-150 Raptor (3.5L)
2012 - 2014 Ford Focus (2.0L)
2016 - 2018 Ford Focus RS (2.3L)
2013 - 2018 Ford Focus ST (2.0L)
2013 - 2016 Ford Fusion (2.0L)
2013 - 2020 Ford Fusion (2.5L)
2015 - 2019 Ford Mustang EcoBoost (2.3L)
2015 - 2020 Ford Mustang GT (5.0L)
2019 - 2020 Ford Ranger (2.3L)
2019 - 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 (2.7L/4.3L/5.3L/6.2L)
2011 - 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee (3.6L)
2012 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (3.6L)
2011 - 2013 Mazda Mazda3 (2.0L)
2011 - 2013 Mazda Mazda3 (2.5L)
2009 - 2013 Mazda Mazda6 (3.7L)
2013 - 2020 RAM 2500 (6.7L)
2013 - 2020 RAM 3500 (6.7L)
The Injen Technology X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is the next step in customizable throttle response controllers. Quickly and easily tune out the delayed throttle response from the factory with Injen’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition for a completely new driving experience. You’ll be amazed how different your vehicle feels after this quick and simple install!
Modern vehicles are infamous for a sluggish and delayed throttle response feel directly from the factory. You’ll recognize this built-in delay when trying to accelerate to pass another vehicle or merging into traffic. Injen Technology’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition allows you to adjust the pedal feel and ultimately the throttle response of your vehicle directly on the fly.
The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is a plug-in module that requires less than 5 minutes to install. Our harness plugs directly into the OE connector behind the accelerator pedal to pull 5V power and manipulate the signals going to the ECU. The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition requires no splicing or cutting of any wires and does not interfere with other onboard systems, such as electronic injection, ABS brakes systems, etcetera.
Once installed, the X-Pedal Pro Black edition delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Specifically, the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition controls the throttle signals going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit) so that your vehicle instantly responds faster and accelerates swifter... or slower and more economically, depending on how you program the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition. With 9 levels of sport mode for crisp, on-demand throttle response and 7 levels of ECO mode for improved fuel efficiency, you’ll have an infinite amount of adjustability to match your specific driving style and performance needs.
- The sleek, black anodized aluminum housing provides an elegant aesthetic inside the cabin.
- Quick and simple plug-and-play installation requires no cutting or splicing of any wires.
- Provides increased throttle response for safer passing and an improved driving experience.
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is warranty friendly and will not leave a footprint after removal.
- Works seamlessly with both Automatic and Manual transmissions.
- Automatic Transmission equipped vehicles will notice a marked improvement in shifting performance.
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is compatible with most Aftermarket Programmers.
- The built-in high-speed processor greatly improves throttle signal response time
- Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
- ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
- Anti-skid function helps on lower friction surfaces with ease
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
- DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) - provides 1000 times/sec processing speed