2006 - 2013 Lexus IS250 (2.5L)
2006 - 2013 Lexus IS350 (3.5L)
2008 - 2012 Lexus IS-F (5.0L)
2011 - 2014 Mazda Mazda2 (1.5L)
2012 - 2016 Scion FR-S (2.0L)
2012 - 2015 Scion iQ (1.3L)
2012 - 2020 Subaru BRZ (2.0L)
2012 - 2016 Subaru Impreza (2.0L)
2008 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX (2.5L)
2008 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (1.5L)
2010 - 2015 Subaru Outback (2.5L)
2015 - 2020 Subaru WRX (2.0L)
2015 - 2020 Subaru WRX STI (2.5L)
2017 - 2020 Toyota 86 (2.0L)
2010 - 2021 Toyota 4Runner (4.0L)
2007 - 2011 Toyota Camry (2.4L/3.5L)
2009 - 2013 Toyota Corolla (1.8L)
2009 - 2010 Toyota Corolla XRS (2.4L)
2010 - 2013 Toyota Prius (1.8L)
2007 - 2020 Toyota Tundra (5.7L)
The Injen Technology X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is the next step in customizable throttle response controllers. Quickly and easily tune out the delayed throttle response from the factory with Injen’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition for a completely new driving experience. You’ll be amazed how different your vehicle feels after this quick and simple install!
Modern vehicles are infamous for a sluggish and delayed throttle response feel directly from the factory. You’ll recognize this built-in delay when trying to accelerate to pass another vehicle or merging into traffic. Injen Technology’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition allows you to adjust the pedal feel and ultimately the throttle response of your vehicle directly on the fly.
The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is a plug-in module that requires less than 5 minutes to install. Our harness plugs directly into the OE connector behind the accelerator pedal to pull 5V power and manipulate the signals going to the ECU. The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition requires no splicing or cutting of any wires and does not interfere with other onboard systems, such as electronic injection, ABS brakes systems, etcetera.
Once installed, the X-Pedal Pro Black edition delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Specifically, the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition controls the throttle signals going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit) so that your vehicle instantly responds faster and accelerates swifter... or slower and more economically, depending on how you program the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition. With 9 levels of sport mode for crisp, on-demand throttle response and 7 levels of ECO mode for improved fuel efficiency, you’ll have an infinite amount of adjustability to match your specific driving style and performance needs.
- The sleek, black anodized aluminum housing provides an elegant aesthetic inside the cabin.
- Quick and simple plug-and-play installation requires no cutting or splicing of any wires.
- Provides increased throttle response for safer passing and an improved driving experience.
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is warranty friendly and will not leave a footprint after removal.
- Works seamlessly with both Automatic and Manual transmissions.
- Automatic Transmission equipped vehicles will notice a marked improvement in shifting performance.
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is compatible with most Aftermarket Programmers.
- The built-in high-speed processor greatly improves throttle signal response time
- Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
- ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
- Anti-skid function helps on lower friction surfaces with ease
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
- DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) - provides 1000 times/sec processing speed