2022 - 2023 Volkswagen Golf GTI
The legendary Volkswagen GTI is back in 2022 with the all-new MK8 chassis and our engineers couldn’t wait to get their hands on one. The GTI continues to come equipped with a L4-2.0L turbo engine that feels impressive straight from the factory, but our team knew that you’d be looking for more power and efficiency almost immediately. Deep into our R&D lab that little GTI went so our team could extract the hidden power potential and what we’ve come up is nothing short of amazing.
The OE intake tract is very restrictive from the factory and limiting power output by choking the turbo. Our new SP3000 short ram air intake system opens up that intake tract with large, 3.500in mandrel bent aluminum intake tubing that allows that turbo and engine to breathe deep, while keeping intake velocity up to produce the power that you have been craving.
The SP series of cold air intakes is Injen’s flagship system in their lines of traditional aluminum cold air intake systems. It provides our signature intake growl that will surely excite your senses as you open your Volkswagen GTI and let that turbo spool. The soul of this intake is found within our 3.500in air intake tubing that is manufactured from premium grade 6061-T6 aluminum. That massive intake tube provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow and maximum power gains. Our engineers have painstakingly designed the intake to provide the highest levels of safe power, along with clean aesthetics that will impress every time you open your hood. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio has been maintained throughout the power band.
Additionally, the SP3000 intake system includes our fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which provides increased filter surface area allowing for greater airflow and unbeatable filtration. If that is not enough, this Injen SP performance series intake provides power you can hear and feel! On our dyno, the SP3000 intake system put down an impressive 12 additional horsepower and 22 pound-feet of tire-scorching torque!
If you’re looking for that signature Injen intake growl with an aggressive and throaty tone that is unmatched in the aftermarket, the SP3000 is the intake you’re looking for!
Want to add that personalized touch to your intake? You are in luck, as Injen Technology also offers this intake system in three amazing finishes, SP3000WB (Wrinkle Black), SP3000WR (Wrinkle Red), and SP3000P (Polished Finish). To top it all off, this SP CAI kit includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 12 hp and 22 lb-ft. of torque
- Short Ram Air Intake Design
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Includes custom heat shield specifically designed for this application
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Available in multiple finishes- Polished, Wrinkle Black, and Wrinkle Red
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
- Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
- Made in Pomona, California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty