2018 - 2023 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020 - 2023 Jeep Gladiator JT
THIS SNORKEL SYSTEM IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING INJEN COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM NUMBERS:
EVO5005 / EVO5005C / EVO5006 / EVO5006C
Avoid the ingestion of dust, water, and snow is critical for keeping your Jeep moving down the trail. Injen Technology’s new 2-piece snorkel system addresses this by relocating your Jeep’s engine air inlet from a low, vulnerable position to a high, safe location for a constant supply of cold, clean air.
Injen Technology’s EVO15168 snorkel system is specifically designed for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler and it’s big brother, the Jeep Gladiator. When we say specifically, we mean it too! Using advanced 3D CAD modeling, the engineers at Injen Technology were able to hug every bodyline and curve of your Jeep for a near seamless fitment. Along with those great looks that this snorkel provides, the raised air inlet also allows cooler air to feed your engine, resulting in an improved combustion process and power output.
When you’re out on the trails, you need your Jeep to be durable and dependable, ensuring that you and your Jeep make it home every time. Keep that in mind while reviewing the competitors snorkels and the materials used to manufacture them. Some of our competitors use an inferior HDPE linear polyethylene or even a weaker LLDPE to mold their snorkels. HDPE is cheap for manufacturing but doesn’t come close to the strength and durability of the XLPE polyethylene that Injen uses. XLPE has 20 times the environmental stress crack resistance of HDPE, 10 times the molecular weight of HDPE, and 5 times the impact and tensile strength of HDPE. In other words, Injen’s Evolution intake systems are built tough and designed to get you anywhere you want to go. Period!
- DOES NOT work with OE or other aftermarket Intake Systems
- Some hood modification required
- Works seamlessly with most light bar systems
- Effectively moves the air intake inlet to the roof line of your Jeep
- Elevated air inlet location keeps fresh, clean air feeding your engine, even in the dustiest of conditions
- Proper installation helps prevents water incursion during high-water crossings
- Two Piece design eases installation and provides a custom look
- Manufactured from high grade XLPE cross-linked polyethylene for the ultimate in durability
- No tuning required; simply install and enjoy the trails!
- Aggressive intake growl under spirited acceleration
- Easy Installation; Minor hood modification is required
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty